There is no shortage of great places to eat tapas in Barcelona, but some spots are definitely better than others. If you’re looking for cheap and delicious tapas, here are some of the best places to check out:
1. La Bodegueta – This small bar is a favorite among locals and visitors alike. The tapas here are simple but delicious, and the prices are very reasonable.
2. Bar Pinotxo – Located in the famous Boqueria Market, Bar Pinotxo is a great place to sample some of the best tapas in Barcelona. The prices are a bit higher than some of the other places on this list, but the food is worth it.
3. El Xampanyet – This tiny bar is always packed, but it’s worth it for the delicious tapas. The prices are very reasonable, and there’s a wide variety of dishes to choose from.
4. La Cerveceria Catalana – This popular beer hall is a great place to enjoy some tasty tapas with a cold beer. The prices are a bit higher than some of the other places on this list, but the food is worth it.
5. Cal Pep – This legendary tapas bar is always crowded, but it’s well worth the wait. The food is fresh and delicious, and the prices are very reasonable.
This article is a part of the guide : Barcelona restaurant that you should discover !