If you’re looking for the best tapas in Barcelona, look no further than the Eixample district. This trendy neighborhood is home to some of the city’s most popular tapas bars, serving up everything from traditional Spanish dishes to innovative new creations. Here are some of the best places to enjoy tapas in the Eixample:
1. Bodega 1900 – This cozy bar is a favorite among locals and visitors alike, thanks to its delicious tapas and friendly atmosphere. The menu features a wide variety of dishes, from classic favorites like patatas bravas and chorizo to more inventive options like salmon tartare and black pudding.
2. La Bodegueta – If you’re looking for a traditional Spanish tapas experience, La Bodegueta is the place to go. This no-frills bar is famous for its authentic dishes and hearty portions. Be sure to try the patatas bravas, chorizo, and paella!
3. Bar Pinotxo – Located in the famous Boqueria market, Bar Pinotxo is one of the most popular tapas bars in Barcelona. The menu features an impressive selection of dishes, from classic favorites like tortilla española and gambas al ajillo to more exotic options like pulpo a la gallega and callos a la madrileña.
4. Txapela – Txapela is a Basque-style tapas bar that serves up some of the best pintxos (tapas) in Barcelona. The menu features an ever-changing selection of dishes, ranging from simple snacks like olives and cheese to more complex creations like octopus carpaccio and foie gras with blackberry jam.
5. Bar Celta – If you’re looking for a taste of traditional Galician cuisine, head to Bar Celta. This cozy bar is known for its delicious tapas and hearty portions. Be sure to try the pulpo a la gallega, chorizo, and empanadas!
This article is a part of the guide : Barcelona restaurant that you should discover !